If you are in the market for a new kitchen, there are a number of key factors to think about to ensure your new kitchen ticks all the boxes, after all a new kitchen is probably the biggest purchase you will make in your home, so it’s got to be perfect.
- Start by thinking about how you use your kitchen. Is it a space that everyone needs to use? A kitchen is often the heart of the home and used for so much more than cooking a meal. If you like entertaining, maybe you could opt for a breakfast bar or if you have space an island unit could work well.
2. What look are you going for? Sleek and modern you might opt for a fuss-free no handle option, but if your home is more rustic then plate racks and decorative pieces will set your kitchen off.
3. Think about the working triangle and the workspace you have. You need to make sure you have access to all the key elements, cooking, refrigeration and preparation. What about housing the laundry, do you have a utility room that you can use?
4. Finally choosing all the finishing elements such as storage solutions, appliances, worktops, sinks and taps, will make the final transformation.
If all of the above sounds a little daunting, then Saturn Interiors can help you every step of the way, we are experienced in creating a kitchen space that meets all of your needs and to ensure your dream kitchen becomes a reality.
Your step by step guide with Saturn Interiors
1. The first step towards your dream kitchen is contacting us to make an appointment, visit our showroom to discuss your ideas and view the wide selection of ranges.
2. We will then make an appointment to visit your home to complete a full site survey, providing an opportunity to discuss any areas of the kitchen that may need extra consideration i.e boxing in a boiler area.
3. Saturn Interiors will produce a 3D plan and full quotation. This can be sent to you electronically, by post or by making an appointment to discuss at our showroom or your home.
4. The next stage is then your opportunity to finalise all of your requirements including the finer details to create your perfect kitchen. What storage systems will you include, soft close drawers, pull out wirework perhaps? Then to finalise your appliances, maybe add in that extra wine cooler, we will work with you to make sure you are 100% happy with the complete design.
At Saturn Interiors, we offer the full project management service so this can include the removal of the existing kitchen, electrical work, tiling, flooring, we manage the complete installation, ensuring the build is completed to a high standard.
Once you have confirmed your order, we will agree an installation date and a deposit will be paid.
During the installation, we’ll work with you to ensure everything is fitted, working perfectly and signed off before you make the final payment.
You can then enjoy your new Saturn Interior kitchen for many, many years to come.